This Summer I will have three more ways to enjoy it and I will tell you why:
The ZTE SPRO2 is a portable smart projector that features and a built-in 5-inch Android touchscreen:
– With a built in battery there is no need for power cords, making it easy to move the projector from any room to the living room or to the great outdoors.
– Through USB or HDMI connections, micro SD cards, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or Google Play apps, users can access and project virtually any content, anywhere. Which is what I love the most!
We are able to watch movies on our deck, popcorn and super comfortably on an almost 100″ screen!! My son loves it!
– We also love that mobile gaming takes on a new meaning thanks to a HDMI input that works with popular gaming consoles. So my son is able to watch his favorite you tubers and play google play games using it! This is a 70″ projection on our deck! I wish my camera showed you how awesome the image is!!
We lit up the fire and started our battle, but I’m sure you would not want to see a video of that!!! 🙂
It’s important to know that:
– 200 lumens brightness with auto focus and auto keystone correction
– Projects up to 120 inches with 720p HD resolution
– 6300 mAh internal battery powers 2.5 hours of projection time or up to 16 hours of connectivity
– Connections for HDMI/USB ports, 64GB Micro SD card, Bluetooth and includes 16GB of internal storage
– Android 4.4.4 OS with access to the Google Play Store
– A compact frame with premium casings measure 5.3” x 5.2” x 1.2” and weighs 19.4 oz.
Are you ready to bring your game and movie nights outdoors? Here are the 3 tips on how you can do it with the ZTE SPro 2:
Any movie looks better outdoors and on an 120″ screen TV
Your child will be the most popular kid on the block after he invites his friends to bring their game to the next level
Bring your singing skills outdoors and enjoy summer nights with karaoke battles you can start, just by finding them on youtube.com.
Since our deck is really large, for the movie nights we used a small wireless speaker (blue tooth) which connected to the ZTE SPRO 2 seamlessly, giving us sound to fill our larger space. Inside our home we did not need to use it at all!
Are you ready to bring your outdoor space to the next level? Let us know exciting ideas you have to bring the family together while using technology! That’s our goal at our home, since we’re huge tech fans! We want to find ways to use technology while not compromising family time!
Do you like my ideas? As usual, give us a Trendy Shout!