I wanted to share some ideas in case you need them for a big item or just a little something for your stocking! Hope this list of my favs helps you on your gift quest! Last minute quest!
- Book a dinner at your favorite restaurant or his favorite place or a new place he’s been wanting to check out and buy a gift card and place inside a pretty package
- Buy something he wants but is always postponing purchasing, like a groomer, here is a link to an excellent one!
- Give the gift of music. My husband loves music but never gets the songs he likes on iTunes … well, buy a gift certificate for iTunes or Googleplay or Amazon.
- Give the gift of coffee or tea or a smoothie. Buy a gift certificate online. Right now you can buy them online and send them to the person and they will have their credit on their phone to be used every time they want to get one more cup! Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts both have the app.
- Give the gift of technology. If your man loves tech gadgets, buy him a new phone or tablet or gear! It’s amazing what’s out there, check out what Samsung has just launched! Their new gear allows you to access your data and many other apps on your wrist!
- Book a date, hire a sitter, make a reservation, make a point to book a night/day for just the two of you!
- Give him something he REALLY wants! Every year I give my husband a visa gift card, so he can go and buy anything he wants! Sometimes they will not tell us what they really want and this gift will take the g (guess) out of gift and add a WOW factor!
Hope you enjoyed my suggestions, can’t wait to hear yours!