When I went to the Philly Auto Show, some friends had a discussion about girls and trucks and I was surprised to learn how many of my friends love and own or have owned one!
That inspired me to share my own love for trucks and bring you this review, where I went all in, to share why girls love, really love trucks!
But first let’s review some information on the Titan XD Platinum Reserve :
- It’s almost 242.9 inches long and has a 6 1/2 foot bed. (Most crew cabs have a 4′ bed.)
- It has more than 2,000 lb max pay load and more than 12,000 pound towing capacity
- 17 miles per gallon in the city and its a diesel engine truck
- 6 speed auto transmission, 5.0 liter Cummins v8 turbo diesel with a 2 stage turbo system
Look at the beautiful leather interior:
- Heated and cooled seats.
- Heated steering wheel.
Love the trailer light check and trailer manual break control and many power outlets.
- 2 AC outlets one in the back and one in the bed
- Adjustble head lights with 4 different settings
- Switch to change the outlet from 150 to 400
- Memory seat controls for driver
- electronic switch fr0m 2wheel to 4 wheel drive
- Power sliding window
- Nissan connect and seven inch color touchscreen display with apps compatibility
It fits my make up holder, which allows me to put make up without having it fall all over the seat!
- The sound system – Rockford Fosgate – lots of bass!
- Camera – front and back
Let’s look at the outside:
- LED Headlights
- Fog lights
- Chrome grill
- 20 inch wheels
- 6 1/2 ft. bed
- Bed channel tie down cleats
- LED rail lights
I truly enjoyed the pick up and how comfortable and quiet it was. We drove it around to test it and I had a great ride!
Now watch how much fun I had sharing it all with you:
I have to say:
- I had trouble taking it through a parking garage since it’s such a tall vehicle, not meeting some clearance levels
- I also had trouble in the garage since I couldn’t get the mirrors to fold – it was hard to fit it in narrow places – just thinking about somebody who has to work or park in the city.
- I also missed the blind spot warning lights and sounds. I had trouble with such a large vehicle and not having that feature, for me it was harder to drive on the highway.
- Being Brazilian, heated seats and steering wheel are a must, the steering wheel didn’t really get hot enough and the seats didn’t get warm enough for me. The cabin heater was pretty warm, though.
But are you ready? I want to share my favorite five reasons why I love the Titan:
Best View Ever
I was sitting so high in this beauty, the road view gave me that girl power sense that no other vehicle has given me!
I always put make up on the go, you know how busy I am, always running. The front compartment allowed me to fit my make-up caddie, instead of playing hide and seek and watching my make-up falling all over the car while trying to apply it, every time there was a stop! Love it!
My 3 other reasons have to do with the truck’s bed! Yes, do you know I asked a mathematician and he said that we can fit 3,467 pairs of shoes in the Titan’s bed? Math doesn’t lie. 🙂
When it’s Spring time, I always have to take 3 trips to the nursery, because my husband’s small truck bed does not fit all the plants and mulch we need! Not with the Titan!
My absolute favorite, if you ever feel tired, you can always, just lie down in it and enjoy the sunset!
I hope you enjoyed my review and if you were considering buying a truck, that it inspired you to go ahead and do it!
Have you ever had a truck? Have you thought about buying one? Let me know what you think!
Give us a Trendy Shout!