I received the 2016 Chevy Malibu Premier for a week for review purposes, but all opinions are my own.
- It does 22 miles per gallon (mpg) in the city and 32 mpg on the highway
- 2.0L Turbo with estimated 250 HP with the new 8 speed automatic, loooove the pick up!
- Its wheelbase has been stretched close to 4 inches and it is nearly 300 pounds lighter and you can feel it when you drive!
Now, to share my favorite features:
- Chevrolet’s “MyLink” with Apple Car Play Compatibility
- 4G internet also available
- The interior design reflects GM’s goal to offer a gorgeous interior with fuel economy and technology features!
Look – love how the design doesn’t prevent me from easily accessing the knobs and even the USB ports with my long nails!
It offers a heated steering wheel and front seats which in this brutal weather is definitely a plus! It also offers the lumbar support and other seat controls.
Love that it offers a wireless cell phone charger, but my iPhone 6Plus did not fit in it.
The Malibu also offers more space and the longer wheel base means more comfort! Look, my son is 6’2” and there is still a lot of space inside.
The accent lights across the panel and the panel lines, also give it that extra trendy style that you know, I love!
So my favorite feature since I have a pre-teen is the Teen Driving Assist, which allows parents to check max speed, warning alerts and more.
Also love the expanded safety features: Side blind zone alert, forward collision alert, rear cross traffic alert and the automatic parking assist, which I had the opportunity to test and I was really impressed with how responsive the features were.
Let’s Go Outside:
GM’s plan to offer a larger, more fuel efficient and new design definitely pays off! I love the dual port grille, contemporary lighting and LED daytime running lamps!
I had to show you a night view:
So much space in the trunk as well, lots of room for more shoes! You know I’m always thinking of shoes!
I also wanted to share my video with a quick overview and short ride, which I hope you enjoy!
Thank you so much joining me in another trendy auto review! What do you think about the All New Chevy Malibu? Do you love it as much as I do? Are you ready to put a Malibu key on your key chain?
As usual, give us a Trendy Shout! Let us know what you think!