Manchas and uneven skin tone
Dealing with manchas and uneven skin tone, dark spots from sun damage, hormones (melasma) or acne scars? Me too! I have been looking for a product and different ways to prevent and remove age signs and effects that sun damage from living in a South American country where winter means 80F! Lately, I’ve embarked on a quest to find resources to restore and renew my skin! Restoring my overall “confianza”, helping me embrace my beauty and live a fulfilling life!
So I am really excited to share some tips and the amazing product I have discovered to restore and renew my skin!
- I have added a moisturizer with sunblock to my daily beauty routine. Love the Conffianz, which is a part of a set. A Facial Moisturizer with SPF 30, which is lightweight and fragrance free, and absorbed quickly and can be used alone or under makeup. The unique blend of ingredients including Chamomile, Green Tea and Aloe help to sooth and moisturize the skin while protecting it. I use it daily to help prevent dark spots and other premature signs of aging.
- Sun Glasses and hats when my skin is directly exposed to sun light, not necessarily at the beach, but even when going shopping, to the park or hiking on the trails behind our home!
- Since the sun is the big villain here, I avoid going to the beach after 12 and before 2, the time when the sun’s rays damage your skin the most.
- There is no stop to aging, as you well know, but I have surrounded myself with products like: The Conffianz Facial Cleanser that gently removes makeup, oil and other impurities while conditioning and soothing the skin. Key natural ingredients nourish the skin while leaving it clean and ready to face the world! The Conffianz Skin Lightener which contains a unique non prescription formula which inhibits the production of excessive pigment that can lead to uneven skin tone or dark spots – key ingredients aim to offer maximum results.
- A healthy diet also has shown to improve my skin condition which is rewarded with that healthy glow you’ve always wanted!
I need to add that Conffianz is a beauty brand designed with Latinas in mind! Dark spots and/or uneven skin tone have been challenging issues until now. The Clear & Confident Line helps even out skin tone, lighten dark spots and sun damage! I’m so in love with my results, I couldn’t wait to share it all with you! After all, Conffianz comes from the Spanish word “confianza” and “confidente” meaning trust and confidence.
Tools to feel prettier and more confident
You know that I’m all about using the tools to feel prettier and more confident and I hope my tips will help you achieve that from the inside out! Just some more facts to share why the Conffianz Spot Corrector is the most effective product available, without a prescription to treat dark spots:
- Just below prescription strength, more cost effective and better results than other brands
- A portion of all sales goes back into the Hispanic community
- Products contain a combination of natural and pharmaceutical ingredients to provide maximum results
- Conffianz products are recommended by dermatologists
- Winner of the 2014 Latina Beauty Award from Latina Magazine
- Winner of the 2015 Excellence in Beauty Award from Siempre Mujer Magazine.
The best thing is that the products are available as a kit in select Walmart Stores! Ready?
So here is my step by step routine!
Step 1: Wash your face with the cleanser:
Step 2: Take care of dark spots and aging signs:
Step 3: moisturize it!
Yes, it is that simple!
So now is the time for you to win yours! I am giving away a Conffianz kit to you!
Share your beauty tips to a younger looking skin and as usual, give us a Trendy Shout!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Conffianz and Latina Bloggers Connect. However, the opinions expressed are all mine.