Fall is a time for me to refresh, transitioning into one of my favorite seasons of all! That’s why I decided to celebrate fall this year by trying the FabFitFun subscription box!
Here’s what I love about the FabFitFun Subscription box:
- FabFitfun is a subscription box with full size fashion, beauty, fitness and lifestyle products! Because nobody loves a great product in a sample size, right?
- The Box comes once each season, welcoming each new season with a fresh and new variety of products for us to try!
- It retails for $49.99 but it has a value over $200.00!
- FFF GIVES BACK – Each box can raise funds and awareness for non-profits. (FabFitFun customers can donate to a charity through the box add-ons.) FabFitFun has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for their charity partners throughout the years. I just love when a brand offers an amazing product and does good at the same time!
- As a small business owner, I also love that FFF SUPPORTS FEMALE BUSINESS LEADERS. FabFitFun is dedicated to supporting female entrepreneurs . Many of their products are from female-founded companies! Isn’t that awesome?
Here are the products in my FabFitFun Box:
A Subscription Box Full Of Amazing Surprises!
You know how much I love entertaining, right?
The fall is one of my favorite seasons to invite my girlfriends for wine & cheese and I can’t wait to use my Twine board! Tres-Chic!
Who doesn’t like to start a new season with brand new bling? You know, this Trendy Latina is not an exception!
I already have a new event to wear my brand new pair of Baublebar Farah ear crawlers!
I’ve spent the summer getting back to my fitness routine, working on my health goals more than ever!
That’s why I am loving the Skinvolve Body Boost Gel with green tea, ginseng and menthol, it’s my go to pre-workout boost, targeting problem areas!
I also love the Human+Kind Vegan Body Souffle! Great after shower moisturizer for season changes to get my skin glowing before the cold weather comes!
The awesome FabFitFun’s cover model Meghan Trainor has selected City of Hope as their seasonal non-profit.
City of Hope is an organization that’s dedicated to finding a cure for cancer and other illnesses while also positively impacting patients’ lives during and after treatment. You know my dad suffers from cancer, so this gave my box an even more special meaning for me!
You too, can treat yourself today! Use coupon code “TRENDY” for $10 off your first box at fabfitfun.com today!
Sign up now for your Fall Box before it sells out!
Can’t wait to hear what you think!
As usual, give us a Trendy Shout!