In Sony Pictures Animation’s Hotel Transylvania 3 : Summer Vacation, join our favorite monster family as they embark on a vacation on a luxury monster cruise ship so Drac can take a summer vacation from providing everyone else’s vacation at the hotel.
It’s smooth sailing for Drac’s Pack as the monsters enjoy all the shipboard fun the cruise has to offer – from monster volleyball to exotic excursions, and catching up on their moon tans. But the dream vacation turns into a nightmare when Mavis realizes Drac has fallen for the mysterious captain of the ship, Ericka, who hides a dangerous secret that could destroy all of monster-kind.
Exciting, right? I can’t wait!
You know I’ve just come back from a cruise, right? The beach and the sun are my life – there’s nothing better than a summer vacation!
One more reason why I am so excited to find out about the new adventures for Hotel Transylvania 3, in theaters this summer!
The whole Drac pack is back again this summer, on Hotel Transylvania 3, for a monster vacation as:
- Griffin the invisible man (David Spade),
- Wanda (Molly Shannon) & Wayne (Steve Buscemi) the werewolves,
- Murray the mummy (Keegan-Michael Key),
- Dennis (Asher Blinkoff),
- Dracula (Adam Sandler),
- Mavis (Selena Gomez) & Johnny (Andy Samberg),
- Frank (Kevin James) & Eunice (Fran Drescher),
- and Blobby (Jonny Solomon) get ready for a family voyage on a luxury monster cruise ship!
Hotel Transylvania 3
Directed by: Genndy Tartakovsky
Written by: Genndy Tartakovsky and Michael McCullers
Produced by: Michelle Murdocca
Executive Producer: Adam Sandler
Hotel Transylvania 3 Cast:
Adam Sandler (Dracula)
Andy Samberg (Johnny)
Selena Gomez (Mavis)
Kevin James (Frank)
David Spade (Griffin)
Steve Buscemi (Wayne)
Keegan-Michael Key (Murray)
Molly Shannon (Wanda)
Fran Drescher (Eunice)
and Mel Brooks (Vlad)
You can watch the trailer here:
I was invited to visit the movie fun event at the Toy Fair a few weeks ago! I was welcomed to a relaxing mani, putting me in cruise mood, just think SPA, ocean, waves … and, while there, I also had a chance to check out the new Hotel Transylvania 3 toy line for the movie coming up soon!
Some of the Hotel Transylvania 3 toys we saw included:
4” Character 4PK Assortment
- “Ghoul Gang” (from TV show)
- “The Drac Pack (from movie)
4” Mavis Doll Assortment
- Fully molded with 9 points of articulations! Proportions & scale allow for fun fashion play with flexible fashion pieces that are removable.
6” Plush Assortment
- Mavis, Wendy, & Hank from the TV series
10.5” Deluxe Fashion Dolls
- Ghoulishy-glam fashion dolls with rooted hair and 9 points of articulation!
- Themed removable soft goods and shoes allow for fun, fashion play!
- Mavis, Drac, Johnny, & Dennis dressed in cruise wear
- 6 wearable accessories for fashion play
Hotel Rooms Assortment
- Build onto the Hotel Lobby!
- Each room playset comes with an exclusive Mavis figurine & special hotel key to unlock a surprise hidden monster collectible
- “Ghostly Goodnight!”
- Scream Cheese Café
- Mystery mini monster figure comes hidden in a trunk that’s unlocked with a special skeleton key
- 61 editions!
- Be on the lookout to uncover a piece of Hank! Keep collecting to find all of Hank’s body parts to put him back together
- Some trunks contain rings to store all your skeleton keys
The Grand Lobby Playset
- Spooky lights & sounds
- Hidden elevator!
- Creepy-cool monsters!
- Use the skeleton key to unlock a surprise, hidden monster!
- Trap doors!
Toys are launching at stores and online in Summer and Fall!
I can’t wait to share more about the movie with you in upcoming months, after all Adam Sandler is one of my favorites!
You can check other movie reviews HERE!
The Summer is almost here. What do you think? As usual, give us a Trendy Shout!