This post has a few affiliate links, but as usual, all opinions are my own.
I’ve been working on finding and creating some keto recipes. Today I will be sharing a super easy keto beef and broccoli recipe!
Keto Beef And Broccoli
- 2 – 3oz Sirloin Steaks
- 1/2 onion
- 2 Tbsp of Coconut Aminos – (I add water to mine, so only used less than 1 tbsp on my recipe, but you will need 2 tbsp if you don’t use water.)
- 1 Tbsp of Avocado Oil or Keto MCT oil
- 1 Broccoli Floret, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp of Xanthan Gum
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
1. Cut The steaks in Strips
2.Pre-Heat The Avocado Oil
3. Season the steak with little salt and pepper and sauté it and reserve.
4. Warm up the Coconut Amino and add the Xanthan gum slowly, stirring it until it thickens.
5. Add Coconut Amino sauce to the steak, turn the heat back up to low and add broccoli & red bell peppers, if you wish. Let it simmer for 10 mins.
Sooo good you won’t believe it!
The whole meal yields 2 servings, each serving 271 calories, 5 carbs.
Save for later:
Can’t wait to hear what you think!
As usual, give us a Trendy Shout!