Are you like me? Spring cleaning remodeling at full blast?
I have been working since March first to de-clutter my home, since we have plans to move next year. So why not start it now?
Here are some of the tips I wanted to share:
Start with small tasks
I’ve included 15 min cleaning tasks in my daily schedule, to ensure I’m moving forward, even when it’s not really our “cleaning” day. Tasks like organize and purge one closet drawer; get rid of some shoes, yes, I have a ton of them!!
Start with a plan
One of my biggest goals is to finally de-clutter my gym room, which right now triples as storage for my business, gym room and video studio. Let’s be honest, I can barely walk in there, but it’s a large space, which I will be working on every week to de-clutter. I also set a deadline, June 30th. We’re donating some of my materials during the town yard sale in April and throwing away the rest. I also want to bring some of the furniture to a business storage facility similar to nycministorage.com.
Every year I rearrange furniture or update decor in at least one room, because I believe new brings in new vibes, new energy, new exciting things. So this year, I want to refresh my bedroom. We need new curtains, new side tables, new bedding, maybe a small couch and a dresser to fill that huge room!! I’m even thinking about buying a fireplace, once it comes on sale this month. Small budget, but big changes.
I have a friend who lives with clothes on her couch all year long….the laundry never makes it to the bedrooms, the bills never get sorted out, the papers pile up on the kitchen table … I’ve told her to choose one area and work on it. It’s important not to stress over it, because stress paralyzes you and nothing ends up being done. This is what my other friend did (the more organized one!) she looked online for luxury kitchen designs before she broke each element down separately to begin their remodel.
Our range is 4 years old, we have brand new appliances everywhere but the range has not been updated, so we have been considering replacing it, or even looking at into a website like https:www.johnrepairs.com or likewise to research a quote into a range repair, and to see which option be a more suitable choice for us.
Larger appliance updates require research, this is the time to Save Big! Have you been considering upgrading your appliances? I want to share with you how Best Buy makes it easy for you to stretch your remodeling dollars by offering the best deals during the season on LG appliances!
They are offering:
- Up to 30% Major Appliance Top Deals. Minimum Savings is 5%. (valid 3/22-4/12). Plus, get a free $100 gift card when you buy 2 Major Appliances totaling $1500 or more.
- Check it out HERE
I’ve been checking out the LG-specific Offer: Receive up to $400 back from LG via mail on select Kitchen Packages (valid through 5/3/17). For more, click HERE
LG – InstaView™ Door-in-Door . Sku 5365900
- Large Capacity, 24 cu ft. – Store more with this ultra capacity French Door refrigerator.
- InstaView™ Door-in-Door – InstaView™ Door-in-Door refrigerators have a sleek glass panel that allows you to see inside the easy access door without letting the cold air out. Simply knock twice on the glass to illuminate the contents within.
- LG Black Stainless Steel Series- elevates your kitchen with a satin-smooth, warm and sophisticated finish unlike any other.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified – Save money and energy with this ENERGY STAR qualified LG refrigerator that exceeds energy standards.
Self-Cleaning Slide-In Electric Convection Range – Black stainless steel. Sku 5117702
- Front Control/Slide-in Range featuring ProBake Technology
Are you ready to get started? Share your Spring cleaning tips with us! As usual, give us a Trendy Shout!