My son grew up loving Elmo and the whole Sesame Street group! That’s why I was extremely excited to have been invited for a set visit and to check out the Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid in NYC.
One of our contributors, Pamela Frost, covered the event for me, since I had a last minute flight change!
I want to start by sharing some of my favorite things about the 2019 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid:
As the original creator of the minivan 35 years ago, FCA US LLC continues to transform the segment, presenting 78 innovations through the first five minivan generations.
With the introduction of the Chrysler Pacifica and Pacifica Hybrid, FCA US adds 37 minivan firsts to its portfolio for an unprecedented total of 115 innovations in the segment, including the industry’s first minivan available as a plug-in hybrid electric vehicle. Isn’t that exciting? Look at this beauty!
Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid is now available featuring a blacked-out, sporty look with the new S Appearance Package available on all 2019 models
- Dealers can order minivans with S Appearance Package beginning in July and vehicles will be in showrooms this fall.
- The newly available S Appearance Package.
- Featuring black accents inside and out, the S Appearance Package has been wildly successful on Pacifica gas models. For 2019, the sporty, custom look is now available on all Pacifica Hybrid models.
- The Pacifica Hybrid with the S Appearance Package features Gloss Black accents throughout the exterior. Including grille surrounds, eyebrow accents on headlamps, daylight opening moldings and rear valance molding.
- The Chrysler Pacifica – reinvents the minivan segment with an unprecedented level of functionality, versatility, technology and bold styling.
- The Pacifica Hybrid takes this amazing vehicle a step further with its class-exclusive, innovative plug-in hybrid powertrain.
- It’s the first electrified vehicle in the minivan segment, achieving 82 MPGe in electric-only mode, 32 miles of all-electric range and 520 miles of total range.
- With standard SafetyTec across all gas and hybrid models, more than 100 available safety and security features and the Uconnect Theater rear seat entertainment system. Uconnect 4 systems with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and a full array of comfort and convenience technologies, the Chrysler Pacifica and Pacifica Hybrid are no-compromise minivans ideally suited for today’s families.
After checking all the awesome new details on the Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid, it was time for the magic! Visit the set of Sesame Street!
Can you imagine?
Chrysler is a proud sponsor and supporter of “Sesame Street,” a commitment that includes supporting the show on PBS and new original content on Chrysler’s digital platforms.
Visiting the familiar faces and beautiful set, just brought nostalgia and excitement to see a brand putting support behind such a great show for children!
I am so excited to share some of those beautiful moments with you, hoping to one day, be able to come back myself!
In addition to sponsoring the show on PBS, Chrysler created a multimedia campaign that paired Sesame characters. and the Chrysler Pacifica and Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid in 10 co-branded videos for parents across the brand’s digital and social channels.
I loved the “Listen, Drive, Surprise!,” series! Have you seen it?
Check it out! I want those snacks!! How fun is this?
Here are other Sesame Street Moments:
How many times have we seen that door and watched the shows where it was featured? Such a beautiful moment to look at the shots taken by Pam and go down memory lane!
What is your favorite Sesame Street Character?
I can’t wait to hear what you think!
You can find more about the Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid HERE. I can’t wait to test drive it!
You can also find some awesome car views HERE!
As usual, give us a Trendy Shout!