So, you are planning to attend the Olympics in Brazil, but you have no idea what to wear? I put together a few outfits and some tips to help you pack!
Rio and Sao Paulo where most of the games will take place are cold this time of year, temperature between 40-60s, so it’s wise to:
- Pack a leather or light jacket you can wear at night or during the day.
- Bring plenty of sweat shirts or t shirts to wear with the jacket and a few pair of jeans.
- Have more than sneakers, which you can wear to a restaurant or to a game!
- bring small purses, clutches or Disney pouch kind of bags to avoid drawing attention and leave your airport purse in the hotel. You can never be too careful!
- Remember, if you are planning on bringing or wearing an American (red white and blue or official apparel) t-shirt, you are a walking billboard for bad things to happen, just a word of advice. Blending in is the secret to enjoy Brazil without worrying about incidents.
- Brazilians are knowing for shoes and fashion, so don’t bring a lot of clothes and hit the mall, after all, $ 1.00 is worth over R$4.00, so why not buy new clothes there and walk like a Brazilian???
The first outfit is something you can wear to a restaurant, to the mall to nicer places.
The second outfit it’s something you can wear to the games:
If you are planning on cruising the country and heading to North East or the Amazon, well, it’s over 70 there, sometimes it can reach 90s in the winter, so make sure you bring something fit:
Just remember, you can wear the jeans and sandals in Rio as well!
Do you like my outfits? What would you add, not bring? Can’t wait to hear your opinion! As usual, give us a Trendy Shout!