Summer is flying by! I want to spend the last month on the beach, soaking up the sun! Music is a must for me at the beach, because I don’t enjoy the cold water. That’s why I can’t wait to tell you all about Bose Frames, the coolest gadget this summer!
You’re probably wondering what are Bose Frames, right?
Here you go!
Why Bose Frames are the coolest gadget this summer:
- Bose frames at Best Buy are stylish & trendy sunglasses with speakers/audio built-into the frame. They also include Bose AR. That deliver a remarkable personal audio experience without anything in or on the ears.
What I love about the Bose Frames:
- Unlike existing open-ear products that use bone conduction, Bose Frames use a custom-designed speaker in conjunction with a series of patented acoustic chambers and ports to steer audio into the listener’s ears from the temples of the glasses.
- It’s truly like the sound is embedded in my brain! An experience like no other!
- The overall result is unbelievable audio clarity and spaciousness that seems almost impossible given the product’s size. What’s really mind-blowing is how full and rich the audio can sound for the wearer, but how little of that can be heard by anyone else, even if they’re standing next to the wearer.
- Choose from two timeless styles enriched with premium accents and materials, like gold-plated hinges. Alto offers a classic angular look with larger fit, while Rondo is more distinct with rounded lenses and a smaller fit.
- You can also choose replacement lenses. I’ve grabbed a pair of blue lenses at Best Buy for my Rondo Frames! Love having the ability to change them according to my outfit/mood!
- Frames feature technology that prevents sound from being heard by people nearby. I loved that none of my nearby beach neighbors could hear my music!
- Frames are comfortable for all-day wear. In fact, many people wear glasses all day long—most don’t even know they are there.
- The product’s form factor enables you to remain socially available to others, unlike headphones which send a “I’m listening to music, don’t bother me” message.
- I always tell my son how impolite it is to keep his ear buds on, when people are around, I’m so glad I can listen to my music and still be socially available!
This is what you should know:
You’ll need your phone to play send the music, adjust volume, via Bluetooth
Set up requires the Bose Connect app and reliable wifi, so make sure you set it up ahead of time, at home.
The charging cable is a special cable, not a regular USB cable, so make sure you don’t misplace it, or you will have to buy a new one.
You can find out more about the Bose Frames at Best Buy!
What do you think about my newest summer cool gadget?
Pin For Later:
The Bose Frames just made my summer even happier!
Can’t wait to hear what you think!
As usual, give us a Trendy Shout!