My internet was really slow in my home office – which is at the farthest point away from our main Internet modem/router. So I started looking for alternatives, since my home has 3,200 sq. ft. and the Internet did not work evenly through the whole house.
Linksys WRT3200ACM MU-MIMO Gigabit Wi-Fi Router gave me the connectivity I needed and made my work and life so much easier! I can’t even begin to tell you!!
Here are some details about it:
The WRT3200ACM MU-MIMO Gigabit Wi-Fi Router is powered by Tri-Stream 160 technology, which doubles the bandwidth on all spatial streams for the fastest dual-band router on the market. Gain access to restricted DFS channels at full bandwidth for the clearest Wi-Fi not available to most other routers. The WRT3200ACM also offers:
• 1.8 GHz CPU for high-powered performance
• MU-MIMO technology for high-speed Wi-Fi to multiple devices at the same time, same speed
• Open-source ready with OpenWrt and DD-WRT® for complete flexibility and customization of functions,
• Upgraded Smart Wi-Fi app to manage and monitor your home Wi-Fi from a mobile device, anytime, anywhere
• 256MB Flash and 512MB of RAM Memory
• 4 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
To learn more: http://bby.me/lf3h
That’s a lot of technical stuff, I know! The bottom line is: if you suffer from connectivity issues or need to upgrade your router because your kids are growing and using up more of your Internet as they grow, Linksys is a great option for you!
As usual, let us know what you think, give us a Trendy Shout!