This Summer I have the goal of shedding another 10 pounds! I’ve experienced a few months with stable weight, no loss, no gain, but I feel like it’s time to challenge myself and bring these fitness goals to the next level!
So I’m here to share a few changes I’ve made to my routine!
Actually 3 new ways to crank it up and stay fit this summer:
Crank it up!
I’m a Latina and as such, music is everything when I’m planning my workout session or heading to a morning jog! I felt that my ear buds did not do justice to my goals and the wires holding them in place were a bit annoying, so I want to introduce my change #1:
New Headphones: Jaybird Run
These are a few things I love about them:
- In-ear design– Fits securely and directs music into your ears for full uninterrupted audio.
- Bluetooth 4.1 interface – Enables simple wireless pairing with your Bluetooth-enabled device from up to 33 feet away.
- Portable charging case for on-the-go use – Up to 4 hours of audio streaming per charge and up to 8 hours with the included portable charging case.
- In-line microphone– Lets you enjoy hands-free calls.
- Sweat-resistant – Provides protection from sweat, so you can easily wear these headphones while working out.
- 6mm drivers– Deliver powerful sound.
- Amazing App- it not only gives me options for different workout sessions, but thousands of songs through Spotify and reviews on some new hits!
How it’s been so far:
I’ve been pairing my morning jog with these Jaybird RUN wireless earbuds, and enjoying my music every single step of the way! The Bluetooth compatibility with multiple devices lets me share my playlist without the tangle of wires, so my son and I can run together!
These Jaybird RUN wireless earbuds are sweatproof and dirtproof to handle the worst of any workout. Best of all, you can get these on sale right now for $149.99 (Save $30), check it out HERE!
Comfortable Workout Clothes
I love some brands, but I’ve noticed, what I really want in the summer is a brand that has clothes that let my skin breathe and pants which are cropped and comfortable! Since I don’t go to the gym, I don’t need to show anybody my outfits. I just need to feel good in them to be able to enjoy it! I bought a couple new pieces and will share soon, which one I like the most!
My plain water wasn’t cutting it, so I’ve added fruits and mint leaves to my water while I workout! I bring the bottle with me and all the natural flavor as well!
That makes me drink water more than ever and feel hydrated, which is a must in the summer!
My plan is to also include even more salads in my weekly meal plan! I love anything that mixes greens, fruits and nuts, like this salad, even when we eat at a fast food restaurant!
You know I’ve lost 22 pounds recently and my goal is to continue this journey and lose another 10!
Hope you check out the JayBird Run at Best Buy!
What are your summer goals as far as fitness? Do you have ear buds you love?
Can’t wait to hear what you think, as usual, give us a Trendy Shout!