Spring is just around the corner, right?
Now it’s the time to start rethinking skin and hair care to help the transition to avoid, in the case of your hair, breakage and damaged ends with the temperature changes.
I have five tips to help you keep your hair healthy, while getting it ready to retire the ponytail season!
Trendy Hair Tips
Wash your hair regularly to avoid build up, tangled hair and massage while using the shampoo to activate the blood flow on your head which brings nutrients and that beautiful natural shine to it! My hair dresser’s assistant told me that, I have been using this tip ever since!
Use a natural and organic hair mask to moisturize your hair and leave it soaking into those great ingredients to restore the moisture it lost in the winter. I usually make a coconut lavender mask at night before I work out and wash it afterwards. Here is the link to it: Coconut Lavender Hair Mask.
If you are like me and have long hair, but leave it in a pony tail most of the day while you are working, make sure you brush your hair once a day to keep the circulation going and avoid those knots you physically have to cut to get rid of.
Skip the Hair Dresser. Yes! Trust me, nobody loves going to the hairdresser more than I do for a nice blow dry, but you never know who will take care of your hair if your regular hair dresser is not available and in my case, the fear of having my hair pulled and broken by a person who’s in a hurry or doesn’t know how to handle long curly hair is real. So, I only schedule blow dry appointments after my color or when I have a really important event.
Take care and style at home.
I use my own hair dryer and tools to style my hair at home most of the time. So I can avoid damaging my hair. That’s why I went over the moon when I found out that Dyson has penetrated the beauty industry with a game changing hair dryer and that the technology benefits make it a must-have accessory for all.
Let me share a little bit about my new Dyson:
Besides looking so cool, the Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer is turning convention on its head. With a unique digital motor for fast and balanced drying, an intelligent thermistor to help protect hair from extreme heat damage, main feature I love; it offers three magnetic styling attachments!!
Here are some Features I Really love:
- It helps prevent extreme heat damage to protect natural hair shine. Air temperature is measured 20 times every second, keeping the temperature under control.
- Always being on the go, the ultra fast drying helps so much. Drying shouldn’t take forever, right?
- Lightweight and balanced. Dyson put the motor in the handle, who would think of doing that??? It completely rebalances the dryer’s weight and shape.
- Magnetic attachments. Only the Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer comes with magnetic attachments – so you can adjust quickly and easily.
- Dyson smoothing nozzle. Dries hair gently using smooth, wide air, allowing you to dry and style at the same time.
- Dyson styling concentrator. High-velocity, focused air that lets you style one section at a time – without worrying about disturbing the rest.
- Dyson diffuser. Engineered to disperse air evenly around each of your ringlets. Simulates natural drying to help reduce frizz and improve definition. A must have when you have curly and frizzy hair like mine!
- Acoustically tuned. Love how quiet it is!
- 3 precise speed settings. Fast drying, regular drying, and styling. 4 heat settings: constant cold, low, medium, and high.
Let’s see it in Action!! I’m having so much fun with the Dyson that it makes me want to sing!! Have you also noticed my do not disturb top??? Yes, that’s how I feel when I’m using the Dyson!!! So much fun, knowing I’m taking care of my hair while styling it!
Check it out – different ways to use it:
I know by now you want to head to your nearest BestBuy and get one, right??
It is my most powerful tool to restore and preserve my hair!! I’m loving it!
Let me know what you think, as usual, give us a Trendy Shout!