Every year, I look forward to opening my deck, inviting friends over and enjoying another summer season outdoors! Every year I go through my check list, to make sure to repair, add and renew my outdoor space. Today, I’m going to share my Backyard Summer Checklist.
Backyard Summer Checklist
I always look at the furniture, my pots where herbs and tomatoes will be growing and the rugs and umbrellas first, to make sure the essentials are in good condition!
Also I make sure we bought gas for the fireplace and grill, because nobody wants to run out of gas in the middle of the party, right?
What do you think?
Add To Your Space
Then I try to add plants, herbs and this year, we’ll need new torches as well.
I like buying new plants every year to bring a pop of color. I also buy new umbrellas and new decor items like candles and plastic plates!
This year I also want to add two new things:
Lighting to allow me to read outside at night and a new TV!
In my search, I’ve found the SunBrite| Veranda Series Outdoor 4K UHD TV with HDR from Best Buy.
Here are some of the things I love about it:
- Weatherproof TV built for full-shade outdoor living areas
- Powder-coated rust-proof aluminum exterior protects internal components from rain, snow, dust, insects, humidity, and salt air.
- Up to 50% brighter than indoor TVs for improved viewing in brighter outdoor environments.
- 4K UHD with HDR
- Large weatherproof media bay makes cable connections easy. It has plenty of storage room for many popular media players, and thick gaskets seal out moisture and the elements
- Available in 43”, 55”, 65” and 75” sizes
When you want to host a fun family movie night outside, or have an outdoor party featuring the big game, the Veranda Series of SunBriteTVs is ready to make your favorite outdoor space, the destination.
Watching TV outside is so much fun!
This is what it looks like:
Also love that the SunBriteTV Veranda is a family of weatherproof televisions designed for full-shade outdoor spaces, like covered patios and screened-in porches.
Not sure if we will be able to add it this year, but it’s on my must have list!
I’m thinking about placing it on that large wall, behind the fireplace.
What do you think?
Do you like my tips for the best backyard summer checklist?
What is your backyard outdoor checklist ?
Can’t wait to hear what you think, as usual, give us a Trendy Shout!