You know how much I travel, right? Today, I want to share my best kept secret for not getting tired of airplanes: always bringing my best headphones for travel.
Best Headphones For Travel
Peace & Quiet
Can you imagine somebody snoring by your side on a 6 hour flight?
I’ve been there and that’s when I decided I needed a pair of headphones to give me peace & quiet on a plane.
Sometimes you feel bored on a plane, some people even feel a fear of flying. I can assure you, nothing will help you get more entertained on a flight than a great pair of noise cancelling headphones.
You can watch a movie, listen to music.
The noise cancelling headphones will give you the privacy you need on a plane to enjoy your time however you wish.
You can use your pair of noise cancelling headphones to listen to a book or listen to work memos, or maybe a work audio. You can also catch up with a good book or some work, while you are on a plane.
I have a few books on my queue, so flying is one of my favorite times to catch up with them!
As a basketball mom, I’m loving Andre Iguodala’s new book: The Sixth Man.
Help With Earache
I often feel the pressure when planes take off and land. Having a good pair of noise cancelling headphones has helped me relax and feel less of the pain and pressure in my ears.
Maybe it’s just psychological, but it really works for me!
No Talk Zone
If you know me, you know I love to talk, but I’m usually super quiet on planes.
I like my peace and quiet time and to use it at my own leisure, not really to chat.
My headphones are crucial to give me that “no talk zone” sign to silence chatter, occasional flirting, crying babies and all that can happen when people sit near you!
A few reasons why they are the best headphones for travel!
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 offer a simple solution for anyone wishing to benefit from Bose’s acclaimed noise cancelling technology and volume-optimized audio performance by removing distractions.
- A brand-new acoustic design enables Bose Headphones 700 to achieve the best noise cancelling performance of any Bose headphones ever, while also allowing you to transition from complete isolation to full awareness of your surroundings.
I really love these features!
- Since you can now go anywhere, an adaptive four-microphone system that automatically adapts to your environment to isolate your voice from competing noises so that you can take a call, or talk to your voice assistant, knowing you will be heard clearly.
- Bose Headphone 700 also incorporates a brand-new design that perfectly balances function and design.
- A new touch interface provides intuitive gesture-based controls for managing your content, while three dedicated buttons provide direct access to some of the headphones’ most important features.
- But, sometimes your hands aren’t free and you can’t easily access the headphone or phone user interface.
- This is where Bose worked closely with key partners to integrate wake-up word support right into the headphones. Just say the trigger word for your favorite voice assistant (where available) and proceed with your task.
Such a fun feature I haven’t seen in any other headphones!
- Most AR efforts are focused on overlaying simulated visual information.
- Bose AR is a new audio augmented reality (AR) technology and platform that uses a combination of sensors built into the Headphones 700 to superimpose sound on top of the real world.
- It is the combination of sensors embedded in the headphones (together with a mobile device’s existing sensors like GPS) that app makers use to generate audio information that augments and is superimposed on the user’s real world.
Can’t wait to take a pair on your next trip?
Pin for later:
Click HERE to grab your Bose – Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 or go to your nearest Best Buy store right now!
Can’t wait to hear what you think! What are your favorite things to bring when you fly?
As usual, give us a Trendy Shout!