In the past two years, I’ve attended conferences where Domain.Me has been present, engaging bloggers and content creators to produce better content in a better way!
.ME is also dedicated to building strong relationships with its community members, which is why they initiate campaigns like this, or sponsor a myriad of blogging conferences like #WeAllGrow, Type-A Parent, Blogalicious, etc.
That’s why I was extremely honored to have been sponsored by Domain.ME to attend #Blogalicious8!
Do you have a .ME domain name? No? Let me share a little bit more about it:
- ME is a domain name provider that allows anyone (personal and/or business) to create a unique, safe identity online with a domain ending in .ME. They operate as a B2B, which means that people can register a domain name through one of 190 accredited registrars that operate as .ME resellers.
I recently bought a .Me address and I will share a few reasons why you should too:
- .ME is uniquely positioned to provide you with the space you need to build your personal brand and create a captivating online persona that’s a direct reflection of you. .ME domains are great for personal websites, such as blogs, online portfolios, or aliases for social network profiles.
- .ME domain names are also very popular among the global startup scene for the many meanings .ME carries and the opportunity to get a short, highly-branded, and memorable domain name with a personal feel to it. Pair that with something like cold calling companies to help your startup reach out to B2B contacts and customers, and you’ll have the opportunity to grow your business further.
- There are no restrictions on .ME domain name registrations, registration for these domain names is open to anyone, similar to .COM, .NET, or .ORG.
- .ME domains are not penalized when it comes to SEO. They have the same benefits as any .COM.
- .ME offers highly valuable, reserved premium domain names, which naturally create calls-to-action and catchy marketing messages due to their memorability and meaning.
At the Domain.Me booth we will be giving attendees the chance to register their .Me address complimentary for a year and consultations/templates for the perfect media kit! I will be sharing it all live with you!
Check out my TrendyLatina.Me!
Are you ready to get your .Me address? It is so easy, just click here!
Can’t wait to hear if you have a .Me address and your thoughts on this great initiative!
As usual, give us a Trendy Shout!
See you at #Blogalicious8!
i have been wanting to go to blogalicious. it looks like so much fun and i always hear really cool things about it.
One of these years I am going to make it to Blogalicious. I have used .Me in the past and love the outcome that I received. The website I created was awesome.
Melissa @. The Staten Island family
I really really like the idea behind this kind of domain and am definitely going to invest in one for myself! Also I’ve heard the most wonderful things about that conference!
Looking forward to following along your time at the conference and learning more about domain.me
I buy domains like a bad habit so this is a different set I need to look into. Especially as an extension of my site!
I’ve been to many conferences but never to Blogalicious. Hope you have a great time at the event, I look forward to hearing about it some more on theblog.
Looks like a great idea. Thanks for the info!
I didn’t know about this. This is really cool .
I think it sounds like a great conference and a great initiative. I need to get me on those domains, too!
I had no idea that Domain.ME existed! This sounds super cool and like something I will look into the next time I am in the market.
I will definitely check this out. Congrats on getting your own domain name. It looks so easy to use.
I haven’t heard of Domain.ME before. It does sound interesting though. I will have to check it out.
Nancy @ whispered inspirations
Love it! Congrats! Looks like you had a blast!
This is the first I have hear of Domain.Me. It sounds very intriguing. I have always wanted to have a personalized site. This is a great way to get one.
This looks a great conference! I always like finding conferences to attend to help me grow as a blogger.
I think this is a fantastic idea. Regular domains are a dime a quadrillion. This is actually totally unique.
Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle
Domain.me sound like an amazing idea. I love how personal it makes your site.
Congratulations on buying your own domain name! I like the idea behind it. I’ve never been to a conference but I know you can learn so much from them. I really do need to get myself over to one.