Today we’re talking laundry! Let’s wash the dirty laundry here today!!
Let me ask you something: when do you feel like you have the most laundry? After a vacation? When the kids come back from sport’s practice? For me, it’s after my business trips! I see myself with an empty suitcase and full load, sometimes two loads of wash!!!
Since I travel a lot, this is an ongoing concern for me!
I also have to take care of my clothes, because who can afford to wear it only once, right? Who wants to ruin that gorgeous pair of white jeans?
After many laundry disasters like clothes shrunk and my favorite designer jeans coming out all stained, I learned that there is a better way to take care of my clothes and Tide is my #1 tool to accomplish that! Look at my brand new damaged Jeans? That was before Tide® PODS™ Plus Downy®, of course!!
So after many business trips, I developed a “system” and today, I want to share it with you:
1. I use 2x the Tide® PODS™ Plus Downy® for overwhelming loads, yes 2x, to ensure everything comes out clean and fresh!
2. The PODS go in BEFORE the clothes, this step is so important!
3. Then I select the heavy duty cycle for my after trip loads.
4. I separate dresses from jeans and other more durable fabrics
5. Dark and bright colors are washed together as well
6. The water temperature and cycle also need to match the type of clothes you are washing: darks with cold water and whites with hot.
To enjoy great cleaning results, use 4-in-1 laundry pacs to clean, brighten, fight stains and protect your clothes every time you do laundry.
Here is why I love Tide PODS® Plus Downy laundry detergent:
- It is the first detergent pac that helps transform the washing machine into a safe place that cleans, conditions and protects the clothing you love.
- It works with both high efficiency (HE) and standard washing machines.
- Its HE Turbo technology provides 6x the cleaning power in half the time*.
*stain removal of 1 Tide PODS® pac vs. 6 doses of leading bargain brand liquid detergent, base variant
- Cleans and conditions in 1 step
- Protects clothes from damage in the wash
- Dissolves in all temperatures
I hope my tips help you next time your children come back from sports’ practice, you go on vacation or on a business trip! What is YOUR double laundry trouble??
Can’t wait to hear your thoughts, as usual, give us a Trendy Shout!
PS – Remember to Keep all cleaning material out of reach of the children!!