I was invited to attend a VIP visit of Philly Mag Design Home and the beauty of the design and floor plan amazed me as much as the tech and innovation. That’s why I’m here to share five reasons why you need a tech friendly home.
Come and take a look inside with me!
Five Reasons Why You Need A Tech Friendly Home
1. Let’s start with the unlimited options that Xfinity X1 Offers:
- Xfinity Voice Remote & DVR with cloud technology
- Seamless integration with Amazon Prime, Netflix and so much more!
- Kids Zone and Parental Control
- Limitless Sports Experiences
Now let’s go to one of my favorite places in that home: The Kitchen
Where technology controls the lights, thermostats, alarms and so much more!
2. Xfinity Home is Comcast’s total home security and automation solution, which helps us have peace of mind and control our home, all in one place!
- 24/7 professional security monitoring
- At home or on the go access to your home security system
- Live video monitoring – plus the ability to filter motion-triggered events by pets, people or vehicles
- Real-time text and email alerts
- Battery and cellular back-up
- Rules to have your system work together
- Manage energy consumption with remote thermostat control
I love the open floor plan, beautiful materials and upgraded appliances as well!
I think I look good in this kitchen, what do you think?
3. I also love Xfinity xFi, which is a personalized home WiFi experience that gives you the speed, coverage, and control you need for your digital life.
Some of my favorite Features:
- Set up your home WiFi network in minutes
- Easily find and modify WiFi names and passwords
- See all connected devices and give nicknames for easy reference
- Set parental controls, rules and
schedules to pause devices
for dinnertime, manage after-hours device usage and set safe browsing mode for any family member on the home WiFi network
- Say “show me devices” into the X1 voice remote and see results on the biggest screen in the home
- Optimize and evaluate WiFi performance throughout your home
- Xfnity xFi app allows you to see and control your home WiFi network from anywhere
- Add-ons including xFi Pods, for whole-home WiFi coverage, and xFi Advanced Security to protect your wireless devices from online threats
Loved checking it all out!
Also, awesome to check out all the cool features like the fun Halloween collections on X1:
Looooved the Master Suite, the bathroom and goooorgeous walk in closet!
One day, I will have that in my life! What do you think?
I would have a place for all my shoooooes!
I can just imagine myself sitting by the window with a good book!
You know we’re big on music and entertainment!
I absolutely looooved the music space! It earned the cool teen space award! My son would love it!
4. WiFi Connectivity
I also love that even though it sits super far from the house WiFi modem, my son wouldn’t have issues hanging out with his friends and snapping away or playing games because the Xfinity xFi Pods will make sure every room in the house has awesome connectivity! How? The xFi Pods extend reliable coverage giving customers a simple way to ensure wall-to-wall WiFi in the home. They plug in and auto-configure, so they’re really easy to connect, too!
5. You can also access the TV content from tablets and other devices with the free Xfinity Stream app!
But wait until you see my most favorite part of the whole house! Truly a dream come true!
A garage converted into an indoor basketball court! AMAZING!
Here are some of my other favorite spots:
I could spend the whole day in the laundry room! What do you think?
Loved sharing our VIP Tour with some awesome local influencers!
You can find out more on how to transform your house in a tech friendly home, by clicking HERE.
Hope you visit Philly Mag Design Home website: https://www.phillymag.com/designhome/ for more information on the house and check it out in person, if you are in the PA area!
Can’t wait to hear what you think!
As usual, give us a Trendy Shout!
Looking for tech reviews? Click here!