I was invited by Comcast in Philadelphia to attend an event and learn how Xfinity X1 changes the way you experience TV!
Some of the features that impressed me:
- Xfinity Voice Remote is a great and easy way to search for networks, shows and movies, set DVR recordings, change channels, get recommendations, Xfinity On Demand and more, all with English or Spanish vocal commands!!
- Integrated Xfinity apps allow you to follow your favorite game, while watching another show, bring your Facebook feed or photos up on the big screen, play your Pandora playlist, check the weather, share your child’s concert with grandparents and so much more!
- Common Sense Media are integrated ratings and reviews that help parents determine what content is appropriate for different ages! I really love that!
- Kids Zone is a safe place for kids to independently explore their favorite content and discover new programming, giving us peace of mind!
- X1 DVR with cloud technology lets you stream DVR recordings and live TV on mobile devices.
I also loved #Xfinity Home demo with so many ways to make your life easier and have control of your home at your fingertips!
What is better than ending the great event with gifts to take home and cupcakes!!! Aren’t they cute?
I want to share that besides having attended the event, we’re a part of a multi blog giveaway to give you a Nest Thermostat!!! Enter here:
Good Luck to you all and as usual, give us a Trendy Shout!