I was invited by Comcast in Philadelphia to attend an event and learn how Xfinity X1 changes the way you experience TV!
Some of the features that impressed me:
- Xfinity Voice Remote is a great and easy way to search for networks, shows and movies, set DVR recordings, change channels, get recommendations, Xfinity On Demand and more, all with English or Spanish vocal commands!!
- Integrated Xfinity apps allow you to follow your favorite game, while watching another show, bring your Facebook feed or photos up on the big screen, play your Pandora playlist, check the weather, share your child’s concert with grandparents and so much more!
- Common Sense Media are integrated ratings and reviews that help parents determine what content is appropriate for different ages! I really love that!
- Kids Zone is a safe place for kids to independently explore their favorite content and discover new programming, giving us peace of mind!
- X1 DVR with cloud technology lets you stream DVR recordings and live TV on mobile devices.
I also loved #Xfinity Home demo with so many ways to make your life easier and have control of your home at your fingertips!
What is better than ending the great event with gifts to take home and cupcakes!!! Aren’t they cute?
I want to share that besides having attended the event, we’re a part of a multi blog giveaway to give you a Nest Thermostat!!! Enter here:
Good Luck to you all and as usual, give us a Trendy Shout!
I really would love to see if something like this is available where I am. It sounds awesome!
I have heard of Comcast but have never looked into it. Maybe I should!
I will have to see if this is available in my area. I love all the cool features it has to offer. My family would love it.
Oriana @Mommy's Home Cooking
I love the option of voice control in English and Spanish. What a fantastic feature.
The Xfinity X1 sounds like a great machine. I would love to be able to control it with my voice. I will have to check out the Xfinity X1 .
This looks like it was a great event. I would love the voice remote feature of the Xfinity X1 .
oh what an awesome event. i love the cupcakes. lol
I really wish we had Comcast here in Canada. Voice remote would be amazing. No more having to search for that missing remote.
I love Comcast, such a great company with such great products and services. Thanks for the chance to win.
Wow! You’re making me second guess letting our dish tv go. Excellent points and information.
valmg @ Mom Knows It All
I had hoped to get one of those Nest thermostats. But I think the wiring in our house won’t work.
I wish I could get comcast where I am. I had it when I was living in Illinois and I loved it. Unfortunately I can’t get it where I live now.
We have that voice remote. The men can use it fine but not one female in the house can lol. Voice works on our phones.
As a parent who is always concerned about what my kids are doing o love the kid zone feature and the common sense media reviews! Good stuff
I love the cupcakes. Those were so cute! The DVR1 Technology sounds intriguing. I didn’t realize Comcast offered that.
We are long time Comcast users. We always have had a great experience.
Robin Masshole Mommy
My parents have Comcast. They are really happy with it 🙂