I was so excited to receive the Samsung ActiveWash Laundry Pair, because our washer and dryer were in desperate need of an update and because of the amazing features and quality Samsung puts in all their products! Some are:
So, hubby and I decided that it was such an amazing washer and dryer pair that we needed to upgrade our laundry room,which is currently in the basement, to match our awesome addition!
This is the current space where we will be installing the washer and dryer. It’s a bathroom adjacent to our guest suite:
These are other areas we will be remodeling; we’re updating the vanity and getting an electrician like https://aardvark-electric.com/areas-we-serve/spalding-woods/ in to install new fixtures!
I love the real marble on the floor, so we’re definitely keeping that!
This is the plan for the laundry area:
- We’re also changing the baseboards, that the dogs chewed on when they were puppies and maybe changing the wall color too, what do you think?
- We’re switching the vanity to a darker color
- We’re also working on a custom built space for our dogs, since they sleep in that bathroom and I want to take advantage of the remodeling to give them a cute and stylish space!
- We’re also going to add a folding station and supply shelving to allow us to fold clothes there
- I’ve been gathering ideas in this Pinterest board, check it out:
[apsp-board-widget board_url=”https://www.pinterest.com/ckrusch/new-laundry-room/” custom_size=’custom’ image_width=”100″ board_height=”540″ board_width=”800″]
I’m so excited to see it all come together! We haven’t done upgrades in our home in five years, since we finished our large addition!
Can’t wait to pick out the decor items as well and start pushing those buttons to save energy, while preserving my clothes!!!
Samsung technology inspired me to upgrade other appliances, so our dishwasher is next! But hubby said, don’t even think about remodeling the kitchen right now!! Well, we’ll see!
Do you like my ideas? Do you have any suggestions? As usual, give us a Trendy Shout!