- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 large red sweet pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 cups loose-pack frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 15 1/2 ounce can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat shredded Mexican cheese blend (6 ounces)
- 1/2 cup purchased salsa
- 6 8 inches flour tortillas
- 1 2 1/4 ounce can sliced pitted ripe olives (optional)
- 1/2 cup light dairy sour cream (optional)
2.To assemble the quesadillas, divide bean mixture among tortillas, spreading evenly over half of each tortilla. Fold over, pressing down gently. Place on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle quesadillas with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and, if desired, olives.
3.Bake about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortillas are golden brown and crisp. Cut each quesadilla into quarters. If desired, top quesadillas with sour cream.