Valentine’s Day week, so I have decided to share research and fun facts to bring your sexy back! So let’s start; I’m sitting on my couch, just did my weekly weigh-in and found out I lost another pound and a half and feeling the wonderful sensation of mission almost accomplished! I’m now 120 pounds, my body is showing signs of my hard work!
You are probably asking, what does that have to do with sex or feeling sexier? Everything! I spent the year of 2012 not feeling really sexy, looking at my professionally taken pics and being ashamed of how I looked in them, hiding my arms, and avoiding seeing people at the Lake, so they would not compare me with the old me! I can assure you, since my image had been shattered, so had my self-confidence and my sexy was gone. Being a Brazilian, where feeling and being sexy is a natural thing, that is like death or close to it! I wanted to feel like some of the women seem to when you view websites such as Young Sexer and any others online, how was I supposed to regain my sexiness and confidence once more? The girls on such sites make it look easy and effortless, something I once found to be true with my confidence and sexiness.
I decided last year to change my situation, fit exercise in my routine as an appointment in my schedule and changed some habits. I reduced even more my food portions and added greens, nuts and water intake and voila! I lost 10 pounds to this date, 4 more to go to reach my weight goal and fit back in my size 2 jeans, which I accomplished last summer! Matching my ideal body image, makes me feel not only sexier but I feel empowered, like I can conquer anything and this feeling has been reflecting in my business results. I just had the most amazing year!
If you have just started your weight loss journey or if you like the way you look, feel comfortable with it, but not comfortable enough to feel SEXY!, then something needs to change! Yes, say it out loud, SEXY! It is liberating! Feeling sexy in Brazil is a natural thing, it’s something you are supposed to be! It empowers and liberates you! If you’re wanting to look at other ways to liberate your sexiness you have the ability to look online for more ways that will set you up for satisfaction within yourself and around others. Moving on though, no matter your size or where you are in your life journey here are 7 tips to feel prettier and SEXIER:
- Invest in a new wardrobe piece. I love shoes, love dresses and lingerie, so I often reward myself with small gifts, put them on, wear them! It works like magic! You would be surprised!
- Get some friends, have a GNO or a GNI and chat about things that make you feel better, giggle! Happy people are naturally pretty and sexier! Nothing sexier than a happy person!
- Spice up your relationship, buy something you had never thought of using, like new body oil, fragrance, or a new toy like adam and eve butt plug, or just use your imagination! Your partner will notice the difference, appreciate it and it will make you feel your best. You could also try something together like experimenting with a sexdoll torso! An activity you both enjoy, whilst adding a whole lot of fun into your sexual escapades.
- Sign up for a dance class, one that moves your bones, all parts of your body, something that is fun and shakes up your body a bit! I recommend Zumba or Belly dance, but after doing both, I just started Flamenco two weeks ago, talk about being sexy! Moving your body and being comfortable with it, will instantly make you feel SEXY! Dancing, releases endorphins which are responsible for bringing the happy feeling, so you reap double the rewards!
- Chocolate – Nothing screams sexier than chocolate! I choose dark chocolate which helps my weight loss goals is good for my health, but any piece of a decadent chocolate will do wonders for your happy, sexy feeling! Why not buy your favorite chocolate and share with your loved one? This is the perfect time for that!
- Date – You worked so hard for that last pound shed, you bought that beautiful top or shoes, the new perfume or hair cut for what? Set up a date, reserve a table at your favorite or a new restaurant and take your “sexy” out, showing off your new confident attitude will definitely bring that sexy feeling to you!
- Positive – Being positive is the first step to being more confident, feeling sexier, being more attractive to your partner, to a future partner, to your friends. Nobody wants to be around somebody who is negative all the time. Positivity exudes confidence, happiness and brings you closer to that sexy attitude you are looking for!
After reading my own life learned tips, why not try one of them, all of them! Go for it! Can’t wait to hear what happened and pictures of the new sexy YOU! Yes, you! It’s all about working on it, every day, start by looking in the mirror and asking: Do I feel sexy? Do I have the right to feel sexy? Do I want to feel sexy? What if I feel sexy? The answers will open the doors to a new you!