Are you like me? Do you love hanging outside and playing your favorite beats? Yes, that’s me! So I need to have the speakers to match my fun summer mood!
I love that Megablast and Blast are Alexa enabled and give that powerful sound for hours, just by using my voice! Whether I’m gardening, grilling, entertaining, they are an amazing option for all your needs!
- Ultimate Ears most powerful speaker, with amazing clarity and deep, heart-pounding bass, brings music to life.
- Hands-free Amazon Alexa built-in
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capable
- Rechargeable battery: Enjoy up to 16 hours with a large built-in battery. Play and charge the speaker simultaneously using the optional cradle or included wall charger.
- Blasting 360° intensely rich sound: with great clarity and deep, heart-pounding bass, brings music to life.
- Water-resistant and dust proof design. Can you believe that the IP67 rated speaker can be immersed in liquid up to 1m for up to 30 minutes?
- Multiple microphones with beam forming technology and noise cancellation enable a smooth far field voice recognition and control experience, perfect for Alexa!
A few more upgrades:
- Enhanced controls on the Ultimate Ears app: You can now control volume remotely from the app, which is especially useful if you have your music cranked up loud and want to use Alexa and you can also personalize your sound for any artist or music genre!
What to look forward to:
- Voice control on Spotify and more (coming soon): Just ask “Alexa, play my Discover Weekly” or any music from Spotify on MEGABLAST and BLAST. Spotify will soon join other Amazon Alexa supported music services such as Amazon Music, Deezer and TuneIn globally; and Pandora, iHeartRadio and SiriusXM in the U.S. — use your voice to control music from these streaming services over Wi-Fi. On Bluetooth, you can enjoy music from any of your favorite music services.
- A better way to listen with Spotify Connect (coming soon): MEGABLAST and BLAST will be the first Ultimate Ears speakers to integrate Spotify Connect. When on Wi-Fi, open the Spotify app on your phone and play music directly to our speakers (under “Devices Available”) without the need to pair through Bluetooth. Music fans can also stream the highest quality sound possible from Spotify. With Spotify Connect, text message or make calls without interrupting the music and save your phone’s battery.
- New grouping experience for smart speakers (coming soon): You can group up to eight MEGABLAST and BLAST speakers on Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Optimized to take advantage of the speakers’ built-in Wi-Fi capability, you will experience greater range for grouped speakers and improved connection reliability. Grouping is expected to be available later this year.
Are you ready to bring your sound experience to the next level?
If you’re still looking for more summer backyard upgrades, check it out HERE.
Can’t wait to hear what you think! As usual, give us a Trendy Shout!