You know I’m Brazilian, right? With that comes the expectation that I know coffee and know how to make it like anybody else, right?
When I gather friends and family, they always ask, no matter what time of year, do you have some coffee? Especially during early summer nights like right now when the weather is not too hot yet and we’re sitting on the deck, enjoying our chat!
That freshly brewed cup of coffee is a must to end a great freshly grilled Summer Meal! Don’t you agree?
Because I love staying out with my guests, I have a routine to ensure that they get that special cup, but I’m not in and out, getting tired in the process! So here are my tips for the best freshly brewed coffee everrrr!
Tips For Always Brewing The Best Cup Of Coffee
Using a Single Serve Brewer
I use a single serve brewer, because my guests can choose between dark roast, blonde roast, flavored coffee, or de-caf. After all, the best cup of coffee is the one that you truly enjoy, not that coffee you drank because that’s what was available! So, giving guests a choice is a must!
Place the Brewer Outside
I use an extension cord, so I can place it outside, where my guests can make their own coffee any time they wish. My coffee maker is in the shade, so trimmings don’t get melted by the sun. You might want to place it under an umbrella if your deck or yard has the sun at all times.
Choosing The Product
One of the most important steps of serving the best coffee is choosing the coffee brand! It’s not always about the most expensive – trust me, I’ve tried them all! Just make sure you’ve tried the coffee you’re serving to your guests and make sure the creamer is a non dairy type. I always offer 3 types of sugar/sweetener as well, because I want them to have the best cup and that means providing all the choices to make it happen!
Cleaning the Brewer
I went to a friend’s home and she told me: my single serve brewer doesn’t work! I asked her, when was the last time you’ve cleaned it? She said: NEVER!!!
That is the most overlooked step to serving the best cup of coffee: clean your brewer or coffee maker regularly!
When it comes to cleaning, I like to use a product which is safe but will do the job – which helps make my brewer last longer! I still have a single serve brewer that is 4 years old and going strong, even though I did buy a newer model to place the older model in my home office! Yes, that’s how much I love coffee!
I trust affresh® Coffeemaker Cleaner because I love how quick and easy it is to clean up with it and how it gives me the real coffee taste every cup, all the time!
As someone who lives by their to-do list, you know how important it is to stay organized. You know how much I travel and how crazy my routine is! So staying organized and not having to worry about planning simple things like my coffee in the morning, is a must for me!
I want my busy day to run smoothly, soi use affresh® Coffeemaker Cleaner to ensure that every cup of coffee I brew each morning is quick and as tasty as the last! I use it not only for the single serve brewers but for my multi cup coffee maker as well!
I also want to share that affresh® is:
- Specially formulated to fight mineral buildup that can increase brewing time, affecting the taste of your coffee, each tablet is designed to descale your coffeemaker without a vinegar odor, which makes a huge difference!
- No need to mix, measure or stir. Just drop and brew.
- Hate the smell of vinegar like me? Affresh® Coffeemaker Cleaner gives you the powerful cleaning action without the smell.
- Fights hard water deposits and mineral build up
- Compatible with both multi-cup coffeemakers and single serve brewer
- It is “easy to use.” Simple to use. Drop and go. No measuring needed.
Here are my step by step tips on How to use for single serve brewers:
- FILL the reservoir to max level. Drop 1 tablet into reservoir.
- RUN 2 brew cycles selecting largest cup size, discarding dirty water between brews.
- DISCARD remaining water from reservoir. Fill reservoir with fresh water to max level.
- RUN 2 additional brew cycles and then discard to rinse coffeemaker.
You can buy Affresh® Coffeemaker Cleanervhere: affresh®
I can’t wait to hear what you think! As usual, give us a Trendy Shout!