This post is part of a sponsored campaign with The Wrap Skinny Team, but all opinions and results are my own.
You all know that in January I embarked in a more serious weight loss journey, searching for a menu, more ways to switch my disatisfaction with my weight at that point in time into action! I have made drastic changes, such as added a lot of water, nuts, whole grains, reduced sugar, alcohol and carbs and lost over 14 pounds, reaching my weight goal last week!
On this journey, I looked for partners, brands which added value to my goals and met my vow to you, to only share what I really love!
IT WORKS is one of them! Through Alicia Muller and The wrap skinny team, I came to understand the benefits of additional products to help me keep my goals in check and maintain my weight! She came to my home to pamper me with a private party!!
A package of 4 wraps, and one facial, the Defining Gel and the Greens! I was jumping with excitement!
She also shared that the combination of those products would really help my goal to a better looking skin with no dimples. I asked her, will it remove cellulite, promote a significant change of the areas? She said: “we see different results, it depends on your regularity, if you are taking any medication, your life style, if you eat healthy and exercise, all variables to help or prevent the products from working!” So if you are thinking, you will eat loaded cheesy fries and sit while you have the wrap on and it will work, that is a common mistake! Your lifestyle, and that is what I believe as well, will determine how effective the product is!
So I embarked in the process, first she wrapped me!
And she shared some tips:
Wearing the wrap:
- Clean the area (options)
- Take a hot shower and use a loofah on the area. Do not use scented soaps or lotions (clogs the pores).
- Use It Works hydrating toner
- Use witch hazel
- Do not use alcohol or anything that will clog the pores.
- Put the wrap on and secure it. There are a few options for securing the wrap
- Saran wrap. Don’t make it too tight
- Cut off the legs of control top pantyhose and pull over the wrap
- Tight clothing, i.e. spanx, spandex, etc.
- Wear the wrap for 45 min if it is your first time or up to 8 hours if it is your second or more wrap.
- Drink half your body weight in ounces of water over the next 24 hours. Keep your water intake up over the next 72 hour
Now I know you want to see it! Here it is:
We took pictures, which were repeated, for three days! I loved the result! My skin not only looked and felt tighter, but I also noticed firming of my skin and saw visible signs of decrease of the wrinkled/cellulite appearance in just one wrap! I continued to use the gel and the greens and will be sharing my second wrap, after I use it later this week! Can’t wait to share next week!
If you would like to hear more about it and take advantage of a special offer, check the video out!