When the Nissan Rogue Sport SL AWD arrived in my driveway, I knew that I was in for a different Road Trip! This is why:
- The New Color: Monarch Orange
- The sleek, shorter body
- Front grill updates
- Streamlined comfort packaged in a more compact, efficient body line
Our drive to Mayflower Grace SPA in Connecticut wasn’t only pleasant but also comfortable and all the safety features packed in the Nissan Rogue helped us enjoy our beautiful Sunday drive, much needed change of scenery for me, since I had just gotten off of a plane to join the Nissan Group in Connecticut!
Beautiful roads, gorgeous mountain scenery, upscale neighborhoods, what’s not to like about it?
We stopped at the famous Dottie’s Diner, house of the most famous donuts in the area!
Such a fun ride!
A gorgeous property welcomed us to embrace luxury and comfort while learning all about the New Rogue Sport.
The Rogue Sport is the US version of the award-winning Qashqai (pronounced Cash-Kai) crossover — Nissan’s hottest selling model in Europe, the Rogue Sport is the answer to the millennial search for: sporty, city driven consumer, looking for comfort, space and a reliable vehicle packed with style and safety features, yet offering a shorter body, which gives the modern parking needs and city driving that extra advantage, without needing to compromise!
Here are some my favorites:
- Leather interior
- New front trim
- Two new colors
- The Rogue sport is also be equipped with Nissan’s connected services, surround view camera system, and intelligent cruise control.
- Power for the Rogue Sport comes from a 2.0 liter, 141 horsepower inline-four-cylinder engine
MPG: 24 city / 30 highway
Horsepower: 141 hp @ 6,000 rpm
Engine: 2.0 L 4-cylinder
Wheel size: 19″ diameter, 7″ width
We were able to get an average of 31 miles on the highway, which really surprised me!
We attended a vehicle presentation and a walk through captured on my Facebook Live #TrendyChat:
Loved being able to compare the Nissan Rogue and Rogue Sport side by side:
Here is what you should consider:
- The vehicle works great for city drivers because of traffic and the nature of driving in the city, but when a short response or immediate power was needed, I found the engine could use some more power, to give a better response.
- My son is 6’5”, the shortened body which extended from the front, all the way to the back, reduced the space inside the vehicle, so his head hit the ceiling in the front passenger seat.
If you’re looking for a great ride and you live in the city, are starting a family or if you are an empty nester and style matters, while offering comfort to your soon to grow bundle, this vehicle will give you the sweetest ride this summer!!
I know the Nissan Rogue Sport will not leave you looking in the mirror, wishing you were driving the car behind you!!!
Can’t wait to hear what you think about it! As usual, give us a Trendy Shout!!