Six Flags, all year long, offers amazing roller coasters and attractions for children all ages. My won is a huge fan of the rollercoasters and thrill of the rides, which make Six Flags the ultimate destination for teens!
So let’s talk coasters! Nitro, Skull Mountain and The Dark Knight are my son’s favorites!
Here are some of our all year long family favorites at Six Flags:
Hall of Justice
Six Flags Great Adventure debuts a brand new 4D interactive thrill ride, JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metropolis. This new adventure features state-of-the-art technology, high-tech video graphics, and a full-sensory gaming experience that puts you right in the middle of the action.
Safari Off Road Adventure
Due to the popularity of this new attraction, wait times can be up to 2.5 hours on busy operating days. We waited for 2 hours to get in, but totally worth it!
In addition, the line may close earlier than 5 p.m. to accommodate all of those already in line. If Safari Off Road Adventure is on your must-do list, we recommend making it one of your first experiences of the day. Duration of the attraction is about 45 minutes, plus however long you choose to stay at Camp Aventura and experience the small animals.
But on Halloween, when the night comes, Fright Fest Takes Over and that’s when the magic happens and the horror comes to life!
There is no “leisurely stroll” during Fright Fest. Terror isn’t confined to Haunted Attractions. The ghouls have spread into the streets to “greet” you as you make your way to your next fright. There are zombies and ghouls lurking in every corner just waiting for you. Stay Alert!
New this season:
- Lady of the Lake Cemetery – Great Adventure’s folklore inspired the newest scare zone, which will surely bring a chill to every guest. Guinevere, a drowned bride cursed by the Jersey Devil, has haunted Jackson’s Great Lake for more than a hundred years. Guests can try to spot her spirit in the flowing, white dress as they walk through the mist and monster-filled graveyard.
- Aftermath – A post-apocalyptic world becomes a reality as guests try to survive this twisting haunted maze crawling with barbaric, mutant scavengers. This raw experience of a global catastrophe makes nightmares come true. Extra fee required to participate.
- Wicked Woods – Fables and folklore from the dark and haunted forests aren’t just for story time anymore. Evil creatures come to life under the creaky and gnarled branches as guests try to escape the night shadows. Extra fee required to participate.
- Unleashed – Guests will be spellbound by this new theatrical production featuring incredible acrobatics, dance, music and feats of magic premiering in Showcase Theatre.
- Corvyx – Alternative electronic pop artist Corvyx is taking YouTube by storm through a combination of haunting covers, visually stunning videos and original music. Armed with a wicked style and powerhouse voice, Corvyx will rock Fright Fest during his residency near the new Wicked Brew bar on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Ignite – A hypnotizing and dazzling display of fire spinning and illusion will have guests glued to the pavement watching every heart-stopping trick. This performance, located next to the Bumper Cars in Adventure Alley, will really see if guests can take the heat.
In addition to the new frights, classic family favorites return by popular demand:
- Trick-or-Treat Trail
- The Skeletones
- Professor Slithers’ Creepy Critters
- Spooky Kooky Magic Show
After 6 pm, it’s when the real thrill begins, the park offers Halloween favorites like:
- The Arrival ghoul parade
- The Awakening
- Dead Man’s Party
- Cell Block 6
- Demon District
- CarnEvil Clowns
The Bloody Fountain
We had an early taste and I made some friends as well … or not:
Let’s also talk food! So many options, for every taste! Special Halloween Menu items in every corner! My son tried this Zombie Nachos, which were out of this world!
These are just a few reasons why your teens will LOVE Six Flags on Halloween! For more information and tickets, visit: Six Flags
Can’t wait to hear what you think, as usual, give us a Trendy Shout!