Nissan USA lent me an Armada Platinum 2021, for reviews purposes, but as usual, all opinions are my own.
It’s no secret that I love SUVS! I own a Rogue and thought I had all the space I needed, but today I’m sharing why I’ve changed my mind and 5 Reasons Why You Need More Space In Your Vehicle.
5 Reasons Why You Need More Space In Your Vehicle
Let’s look at the Nissan Armada Platinum 2021
- Just imagine the kids won’t be kicking your front seat, because there’s so much space between seats that they can’t physically reach you or anybody else!
2. Just think about groceries never being cramped or falling out of your trunk when you open it, because you have plenty of space to store everything.
3. How about driving all the kids/teens to a game? Now you have plenty of room to “social distance” .
4. Tall drivers like my husband and son are lucky to sit in a vehicle that will not keep their legs cramped.
I truly enjoyed the extra room as well!
5. Easy folding seats with electronic controls that allow you make more or less room in 10 seconds or less!
Here are a few more reasons we loved the Nissan Armada Platinum 2021:
Love the gorgeous style and how the headlights and grill make an “entrance”.
Also love the 22″ Wheels
Second row heated seats with entertainment and headphones was definitely a plus and a kids/teen favorite!
Premium interior with largest display screen in class.
Tech and Awesome Upgrades!
No more winter fear with the Snow Mode!
Best-in-class standard 400 horsepower and 8,500-lb towing capacity
Advanced safety technology, security features and driving aids
The 2021 Armada’s purposeful safety features allow peace of mind for an adventurous family road trip or a simple drive to the market – and everything in between. Nissan Safety Shield® 360 is standard on all grades. It includes Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Blind Spot Warning, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Lane Departure Warning, High Beam Assist and Rear Automatic Braking.
Also standard are Intelligent Forward Collision Warning, Intelligent Cruise Control (Full Speed Range), Intelligent Lane Intervention, Intelligent Blind Spot Intervention, RearView Monitor and Intelligent Driver Alertness. Armada Platinum includes class-exclusive Intelligent Backup Collision Intervention.
Armada SL and Platinum grades add Intelligent Around View® Monitor, which helps provide extra sets of “eyes” when backing out or parking. The innovative Intelligent Around View® Monitor can also come in handy when negotiating tight off-road trails. Platinum grade adds class-exclusive Traffic Sign Recognition.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my reasons why You Need More Space In Your Vehicle.
You can check out my last Nissan Review HERE.
Can’t wait to hear what you think!
As usual, give us a Trendy Shout!