This post contains affiliate links and we have received some of the games as gifts. We also have received/may receive compensation to share some of the games on this post.
If you’re like me, you’re always looking for different ways to get the kids out of the computer and spend some fun family time. My kids are obsessed with gaming. Even though I have considered looking into unique gaming options such as Turnkey Simulators and virtual reality headsets, they seem to love having their eyes glued to the computer screen! I needed to figure out a way for them to at least move on to a new type of game. Moreover, if you are an all-adults group, you can also try games that pay real money to enjoy as a stress reliever and fun activity. It can be important to take up a few activities that can help you in improving mental health during quarantine. Here today, I’m sharing some of the great games your family will love during the quarantine.
Great Games Your Family Will Love During The Quarantine
If your kids like computer/electronic games, why not bring all the fun to your big screen and opt for a game that will bring your family fun to the max!
- ProjeX is interactive fun for the whole family and it turns any room into an incredible gaming arcade!
- Blast moving targets that you project right onto your wall!
- No need for a TV! Just point ProjeX at a blank wall, grab a blaster and aim! Enjoy real-life gaming, without the limitations of a screen!
- Works best in a dark room, when you project on a light-colored wall with no artwork, wallpaper or painted patterns.
- 5 different built-in games test your speed and skill.
- 3 skill levels – beginner, advanced and expert (The “beginner” setting accommodates even the youngest players in the room.)
- 3 interchangeable image slides! Blast ducks, targets or UFOs – each with its own unique sound effects!
- Change slides to change your level of difficulty:
- Blue (targets) = easy
- Red (UFOs) = medium
- White (ducks) = difficult
- Play solo, head-to-head or “Co-Op,” where 2 players team up and combine scores.
- Experience the excitement of a tournament – but if no one else is around, you can still have fun trying to “up” your own score!
- Portable, battery-operated projector can go wherever you go – inside or out.
- Can also be played outside at night, on the side of a house or on a garage door
- Game requires 3 “AA” batteries (not included)
Team Up for More Fun
We prefer to play it in the dark, we set it up with our drop down screen, it’s awesome!
My boys like playing during the day as well, the screen makes it easier to see the graphics better than if we had it on a wall.
While recommended for children 6+, ProjeX™ is great for any age child, as well as adults. Retailing for $49.99, the game can be purchased at Target, Walmart and www.ProjeXGame.com
It’s one of our favorite games!
I love that it helps us develop strategy and skills to play and be able to win!
You can grab yours HERE.
Our family loves basketball, so any game that includes basketball is a hit!
Why not bring the passion for the sport back into game time?
Hubby and son love to play NBA 2K on our large screen! The team selection is crucial and brings a heated discussion at game time!
We have a PS4, you can check out the game HERE. My hubby and son have been playing a lot of the game whenever they have free time. So much that they might have to get a gaming external hard drive to provide a little extra storage for our pS4.
Love seeing hubby and son fighting to see who’s getting Giannis!
On our List of Games to get:
Hues and Cues
One of our friends developed this game, which will be in stores later this summer! Added to our list because we can’t wait to play it!
We had so much fun during Christmas break with different friends playing this game!
My drawing skills were really put to the task!
We’re adding Telestrations to our list to buy next!
What is your favorite family game?
Save for later:
You can check out our tips for kids staying healthy during the pandemic HERE.
Can’t wait to hear what you think!
As usual, give us a Trendy Shout!