The garden is giving us a lot of zucchini and tomatoes, so I’ve been experimenting with new easy Keto recipes. This is by far, one of my favorites. Hope you enjoy my Keto Zucchini Cups.
Keto Zucchini CupsJump to Recipe
Easy Keto Summer Side Dish You Will Want to Make All Year Long.
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese Make sure you buy good cheese, the price matters when it comes to cheese. I love Kraft Cheese.
- 1 Large Zucchini Sliced in 1" slices
- 1 1/2 Cup Keto or Homemade Tomato Sauce Please make sure the sauce is low carb or homemade without sugar.
- 24 Pepperoni Slices I like using the large slices so it looks perfect in the cups.
- 1 TBSP Cooking Spray Make sure the spray doesn't contain flour.
Spray a cupcake try with cooking spray
Add a tsp of tomato sauce to the bottom of the cupcake cup
Add a zucchini slice
Add Pepperoni slice, 1 tsp of tomato sauce and cheese
Bake at 350F for 20 mins or until cheese is melted and tomato sauce is bubbling.
I recommend if you have a summer garden and your tomatoes are in full mode, make ahead your tomato sauce, just making sure you make a reduction sauce to avoid adding sugar to reduce acidity.
If you have limited time, I recommend Rao’s tomato sauce which is my favorite Keto Tomato Sauce!
I use that in my Easy Keto Pizza Recipe as well, check it out HERE.
The Easy Keto Zucchini Cups is Keto Side Dish Recipe you can make all year long, but nothing better than using your garden favorites!
I love pairing it with grilled steak, chicken or just plain for a quick easy Keto Meal!
Not ready to make it?
Save for later:
Can’t wait to hear what you think of my Keto Zucchini Cups recipe!
As usual, give us a Trendy Shout!